Hablamos Español

¡Llámenos! (559) 697-6330

Immigration Services

Family Immigration

  • U.S. Immigration Options for Family Members
  • Marriage Green Card
    • Marriage Green Card Documents
    • Adjustment of Status
    • Affidavit of Support
    • Permanent Resident Petitioning Spouse or Child for Green Card
    • Medical Exam for AOS
    • 245(i) Protection
    • Immigrant Visa Consular Processing
    • Medical Exam for Consular Processing
  • Same-Sex Marriage Green Card
    • K-1 Fiance(e) Visa
  • Remove Conditions on Marriage Green Card
    • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
    • Comprehensive Immigration Reform
    • I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

Work in the U.S.

  • Temporary Worker Visas
  • H-1B Visa for Temporary Workers
    • Employment Based Green Cards
    • EB-2 for Higher Education
    • EB-1C for Managers
    • EB-1B for Researchers
    • Premium processing
  • Green Card for Extraordinary Ability (EB-1)
    • TN NAFTA Visa for Canadian and Mexican Professionals
    • E-3 Visa for Professionals from Australia

U.S. Citizenship

  • Form N-400, Naturalization
    • Good Moral Character Requirement
    • Residence and Physical Presence Requirement
  • Citizenship for Children
  • Derivative Citizenship
  • Citizenship for Military Members and Family

Non Immigrant Visas & Other Services

  • Nonimmigrant Visa Categories
  • B-1/B-2 Visa
    • Visa Waiver Program and ESTA
  • F-1 Student Visa
    • Change of Nonimmigrant Visa Status
    • Worker to Tourist
  • Extension of Nonimmigrant Status
  • Deportation and Removal Proceedings
    • Renew or Replace Green Card
  • Domestic Violence Victim Green Card
    • U Visa – Victims of Crimes